The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic sessions has been released and published online.
We are using this medium to inform all the applicants that applied for admission into the University of Ilorin school of postgraduate studies (Ph.D. Degree, M.Phil /Ph.D. Degree, Master Degree, and Postgraduate Diploma) during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management has released the names of admitted candidates.
All the applicants are to check their email for notification of admission. You can also check it online by following the steps outlined below;
How To Check UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to the college’s portal @ https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php
- Click on the “Login” button on the Menu section and
- Enter your Registration Number and Password in the appropriate column
- Click “Login” to view your admission status.
UNILORIN Fresh Postgraduate Students Screening Schedule
The University of Ilorin screening schedule for newly admitted postgraduate students has been scheduled to commence on Monday, 5th July 2021.
Heads of Departments are hereby requested to inform all the candidates who are admitted into the UNILORIN Postgraduate programme that the screening exercise is scheduled to hold as follows;
- Date: Monday 5th July to Friday, 16th July 2021
- Time: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (daily)
- Venue: Postgraduate School Building
Congratulations to all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the School of Postgraduate Studies, the University of Ilorin for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: ASKU School Fees for New Students.
Please click on the Facebook & Twitter buttons to share this news with your friends.