ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN pre-admission screening application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNILORIN Post UTME Form can be purchased online.
Note: UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Candidates who chose the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should apply by following the steps below;
Summary: UNILORIN Post UTME 2020
- UNILORIN Cut-off Mark: 180 to 260 (See full cut-off marks for all courses HERE)
- Registration Starts: 10th August
- Registration Fee: Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Screening Date:
- Closing Date: 31st September 2020.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening test.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Screening
The University of Ilorin Post-UTME Pre-admission screening registration instructions has been announced. Aspirants of the institution are advised to carefully read the Registration Instructions before applying.
Go to the Registration page direct by CLICKING HERE.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Surname, Email, and Phone Number in the required column and click on “Get Details” to proceed.
The next step is to click on the “Make a Payment” link that will direct you to the Remita platform.
Note: Candidates who are qualified for their chosen course should proceed with the payment, meanwhile, candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
NB: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only excluding bank charges.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (ex. Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left-hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data. click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on the Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click the Scheduling tab. All candidates must select a screening center from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Registration Period is from 10th August to 31th August, 2020.
- All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
- Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change of course form is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
- UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
- Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
- Please NOTE that all change of course should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
- ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
- Ensure all entries are correct before final submission.
For further inquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form Closing Date
The University of Ilorin Post UTME Closing Date is 31st September 2020.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.