We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public that The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Add And Drop Forms In Line with the University Regulations on Add and Drop Form is out, and Students who wish to add or drop one course or more can now download the Add and Drop Form From the Unilorin Portal as From Monday, 5th November, 2012 and fill the form correctly.
The Students of Unilorin are to note the following Instructions and adhere strictly to it.
* Students are to Attach a Copy of their course forms to the Add and Drop form.
* In cases where the credit loading is going to exceed the normal maximum of 24 credits, you are to kindly attach to the Add and Drop Form, a copy of the Course registration and Dean’s approval of the extra Credits.
* The minimum credit allowed is 15 while the maximum is 24 except for spill over Students whose minimum is 5 credits.
* This add and drop form is for the Harmattan- 1st Semester only, as any inclusion of Rain – 2nd semester courses would not be entertained.
* Forms without the necessary documents listed above will not be treated at all. So make sure all documents are duly attached.
* The Add and Drop form will NOT be Accessible online any more as from Sunday, 16th December, 2012. (which is also the deadline for Online Courses Registration.)
From the Deputy Registrar(Academic Support Services)
visit the university website for more information www.unilorin.edu.ng