WE are using this medium to inform all the Penultimate year students (student who are in the year before their final year to graduate are known as Penultimate). The students in the following category;
1. Present 300 level for a four year programme, (e.g. Arts, Physical & Life Sciences, Management & Social Sciences, BMS, CIS and Education;)
2. 400 Level for a five year programme, e.g. Law, Engineering and Agric;
3. 500 level for six year programme, i.e. Medicine.
On this note, all the University of ilorin, students who are in the penultimate year of their academic programmes are hereby informed that screening of certificates and other related documents will commence on Monday, 17th March, 2014 and is expected to end on Thursday, 17th April, 2013 at 9.00 a.m. each day. Any student who fails to appear before the Faculty Screening Committee within the stipulated period stands the risk of not graduating on schedule and will, in addition, pay a fine of three thousand naira (N3,000) only, for late screening.
All the Unilorin students are expected to come along with their Original Credentials to the screening centres.
The following documents are required for verification:
* Letter of Admission from JAMB/UNILORIN.
* Evidence of transfer from University to University or Inter Faculty Transfer
* Notification of UME Scores.
* Original Certificate of SSCE or GCE
* Statement of Results of IJMB or Teacher’s Grade II
* Student Identity Card
* Original Current Session Registration Form and
* Clearance Certificate.
The management of Unilorin advice all the affected students to abide by the above directives, as flimsy excuses for not being available would not be entertained. You are warned!
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.