This is to notify all those who are offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2013/2014 academic session that the registration guideline has been uploaded online and you can follow the steps below to claim your admisison. if you are yet to check your admission status, you can do so Here.
The guideline below is for registration of new students into the university’s academic records.
1. All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University of Ilorin website and click on provisional admission link in order to confirm their admission status.
2. Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
3. Enter JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu.
3. Click on Login
4. On the Menu List on the left hand side, click on “Click on Check Admission Status” Link
5. Proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N10,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on “Click here to make Payment” button.
NOTE THAT PAYMENT FOR ACCEPTANCE FEES CLOSES BY 11:59 pm ON 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2013, AFTER WHICH THE ADMISSION WOULD HAVE LAPSED.
1. Click on “Continue” button if displayed.
2. After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left hand side Menu List. Click Upload Document(s) to continue.
3. For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
4. After completing Step 9 above, Check on the Portal regularly for your clearance status.
5. For further enquiries contact : email@example.com
NOTE THAT PAYMENT FOR ACCEPTANCE FEES CLOSES B