The University of Lagos, UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic session is now on sale. See complete details on how to apply below;
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and all interested persons that the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, UNILAG is inviting qualified applicants from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2019/2020 Session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
Please take note that Four (4) new programmes have been added to the Programmes offered at UNILAG for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The New programmes are:
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in History & Strategic Studies (P/T)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Budgeting & Public Financial Management (F/T & P/T)
- Master of Urban Logistics & Transport Policy (MULTP) (P/T)
- Master of Pensions Management (MPM) (P/T)
Update: UNILAG Postgraduate Exam Date
The University of Lagos Postgraduate Exam Date has been announced, all the candidates who applied for admission into the School of Postgraduate studies of the above mentioned Institution are hereby inform that the screening will commence from 8th July, 2019.
UNILAG Postgraduate Available Programmes
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD).
Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc).
Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc).
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 15th April, 2019 and ends on Sunday, 16th June, 2019;
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Sunday, 23rd June, 2019.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2019/2020 Applications link.
- Confirm your eligibility and availability of your desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty-Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus and charges through any of the below options:
– Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice.
– Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2019/2020 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
- After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required at the examination venue).
Kindly note the following:
(i) Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
(ii) Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
(iii) Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
(iv) Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
* Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
* NYSC Certificate
* Professional Certificates
(v) All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
(vi) All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for availability of Supervisors /vacancies before applying.
Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations /Interviews on the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies Website. http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng (from 8th July, 2019).
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
E-mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
UNILAG Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of UNILAG Postgraduate Admission form will end on
Sunday, 16th June, 2019. The University of Lagos Postgraduate Form closing date has been extended to Monday, 8th July, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.