The University of Lagos, UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic session is now on sale. See complete details on how to apply below;
Latest Update: The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos hereby extends the sale of application forms for suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session to Saturday, 6th November 2021.
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and all interested persons that the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, UNILAG is inviting qualified applicants from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2021/2022 Academic Session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
UNILAG Postgraduate Available Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes.
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. LL.M, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., etc.).
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. EMBA, LLS, MAG, MARPM, MBA, MBF, MCM, MCrim, MDF, MDM, MDR, MDSS, MEM, MESM, MFM, MGIS, MHDM, MHyS, MILD, MILR, MLA, MMAM, MMP, MPA, MPE, MPH, MPIA, MPM, MRM, MRPP, MSEM, MSIS, MTL, MTPM, MTTFL, MUD, MULTP, etc.).
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
How to Obtain UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form
Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 10th May 2021 and ends on Saturday, 6th November 2021;
Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online no later than 29th October 2021.
- Visit the School of the Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2021/2022 Applications link.
- Confirm your eligibility and availability of your desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty-Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus, and charges through any of the below options:
– Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice.
– Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2021/2022 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, log in with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload a digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click the “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click the DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
- After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week before the entrance examination date (this will be required at the examination venue).
Kindly note the following:
(i) Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
(ii) Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
(iii) Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
(iv) Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
* Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
* NYSC Certificate
* Professional Certificates
(v) All-Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
(vi) All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for the availability of Supervisors /vacancies before applying.
UNILAG Postgraduate Exam Date
The ONLINE Qualifying Examination/Interviews and any additional information on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng.
Update: UNILAG Postgraduate Qualifying Examination has been fixed for Thursday, 11th November to Saturday 13th November 2021. It will be online-based.
For further information, please contact the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
UNILAG Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the University of Lagos Postgraduate Admission form will end on Saturday, 6th November 2021.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.