The University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-off mark, and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence from October.
Update: UNILAG Post UTME Result | UNILAG Admission List is out
Who is Eligibility For UNILAG Post-UTME
- Candidates who choose the University of Lagos as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition to the above requirements, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at ONE SITTING in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Check the University of Lagos Cut-off mark for admission.
Former students of the Institution whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Any student expelled from the Institution cannot be offered fresh admission.
UNILAG SCREENING FEE: Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
Recommended Reading: UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities
How to Obtain UNILAG Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should go to the institution’s portal: www.unilag.edu.ng and do the following;
- Click on Admissions (or Click HERE)
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
The University of Lagos Post-UTME screening test will hold from Monday, 1st November to Friday, 5th November 2021.
University of Lagos Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sales of the UNILAG screening form will end on Friday, 29th October 2021
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone numbers: 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications via any of the contact details above.
Warning: The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Previous Entry: ATBU Post UTME | Federal Poly Oko HND Admission list out
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Please an exact date
The screening date for 2019/2020 academic session is not out yet.
Please is the form for Post utme out
It is not out yet.