The University of Lagos (UNILAG), School of Foundation Studies admission form into its JUPEB programme (formerly referred to as Foundation Programme) for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Foundation Studies, the University of Lagos for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, the University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) University of Aberdeen, Scotland and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
(1) A minimum of FIVE (5) credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained at one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
(2) The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice, and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo a compulsory medical tests.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission
The cost of the application form is Twenty-five thousand naira (N25,000.00 only). For a detailed guideline on how to purchase the University of Lagos JUPEB Form, please visit the official website here: https://unilag.edu.ng/.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
UNILAG JUPEB Examination date
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the college’s portal a week before examination to verify your examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each), and 3 other relevant subjects according to candidate’s choice of subject combination (15 questions each), making a total of 85 questions, to be answered in one (1) hour.
- All candidates are to report at designated venues (according to the schedule on the Examination Pass) two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
UNILAG JUPEB Form Closing Date
The sale of UNILAG JUPEB Application forms opens on Monday, August 24th, 2020, and closes on Friday, 9th October 2020.
The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice, and other anti-social behaviors.
All inquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies 2349093621958; 2348165378747 (Please call during office hours only, 8 am – 6 pm)
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment