No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THIS is to inform all interested persons and eligible candidates that The University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation programme application form is now on sale for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Those who have been waiting for the 2016/17 Unilag Foundation Programme form can now obtain it now by following the guidelines provided below;
Requirements and Eligibility:
1. Interested persons MUST have possess a minimum of Five(5) credits pass (i.e. English Language and Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one(2) sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
Note: The following departments/faculties requires a CREDIT PASS in Further Mathematics.
* Computer Science,
2. Applicants MUST be 16 years and above by 1st October, 2016 to be eligible for Direct Entry into the University of Lagos, Unilag.
How To Apply For Unilag Foundation Programme
• visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
• on the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
• go through the information on subject combinations for completing the Application Form.
• complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
• Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate
• name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
• Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N= 25,000.00 (non-refundable).
• Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment
• reference number (PRN)
– Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
– Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination on 29th August, – 1st September 2016
N.B.: Please read the information on subject combinations before completing the application forms online
= The Application opens on Monday, 4th April, 2016 and closes on Friday, 19th August, 2016.
= Examination Dates: 29th August, – 1st September, 2016.
UNILAG Foundation Mode of Examination
Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
• All Questions are Multiple Choice.
• Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
• Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
• All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results will be released on the University website and at the Faculties on: Tuesday, 8th September , 2016.
Registration/Verification: 12th – 16th September, 2016
Lecture begins: 19th September, 2016
Period of Programme: 12th September, 2016 – 30th June, 2017
All Enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies
+234-9093621958; +234-8086757464; +234-8039193089; +2348038295355
(Please call during Office Hours only, 8am – 6pm)
Note: The UNILAG Foundation Entrance Exam is Computer-Based Test, (CBT).
UNILAG Foundation Form Closing Date
The closing date for Unilag 2016 Foundation Application form is 19th August, 2016.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.