The University of Lagos, UNILAG Direct Entry form for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos registration form for Direct Entry Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2019/2020 academic year commenced on Monday, September 9th and is scheduled to end on Friday, September, 20th, 2019.
1. Candidates who chose the Institution as their choice in JAMB’s Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
Candidates must also fulfill all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB.
Screening Fee – Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Admission
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. and do the following;
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission;
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening;
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password;
- Generate payment advice;
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online;
- Return to the portal to complete the screening form;
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications wherever necessary.
Warning: The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Recent entry: UNIPORT Basic to Year one Admission List
UNILAG Direct Entry Form Closing Date
The University of Lagos Direct Entry form deadline is Friday 20th September, 2019.
Please click on the twitter & facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.