THE University of Lagos, UNILAG Change of course form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The management is using this platform to inform interested persons that there are few vacancies for supplementary admission in the following faculties/programmes
Recommended: Check UNILAG Merit Admission List
Limited vacancies exist in the underlisted programmes:
Faculty of Arts
- Creative Arts
- Linguistics Igbo/Yoruba
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Igbo Education
- Yoruba Education
- French Education
- CRS Education
- Geography Education
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technology Education
Faculty of Science
College of Medicine
- Biomedical Engineering
Interested candidates with the necessary requirements who scored 12 and above in the UNILAG Post UTME Screening exercise are eligible to apply for the Change of course.
How to Apply for UNILAG Change of Course Form (Supplementary)
The University of Lagos Change of course form can be obtained at the sum of One thousand, five hundred naira (N1,500.00) only.
1. Eligible candidates should login into the university’s portal HERE
2. Click “Apply for Change of Programme”
3. Select the New programme you wish to change to, then click “confirm eligibility and Submit button”
4. Generate Payment Invoice
5. You can make payment online or proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for change of programme.
6. Return to the application portal to print the confirmatory slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link.
* Those who were barred for common mistakes in the UTME and O’Level subject combination during the UNILAG Post UTME screening are eligible to apply for the supplementary form.
* Interested candidates can only apply for courses mentioned above. Anyone who apply for courses not on the list will not be attended to.
Previous Entry: UNIOSUN School Fees Schedule for New & Returning Students
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.