Applications for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Entrepreneurship & Skills Development Centre (ESDC) programme is now available. The application form is therefore available for eligible students for the 202 Business Innovation And Talent Expression otherwise known as BITE.
The deadline for the submission of applications is August 20, 2021.
About The UNILAG Business Innovation & Talent Expression Programme
Submission for applications for the UNILAG Business Innovation & Talent Expression programme has begun. The BUSINESS INNOVATION & TALENT EXPRESSION programme was specially designed to efficiently organize the creation of at least 5000 studentpreneur by a careful drive towards realizable vision and also creating future Industry giants. This is geared and work to achieve this by the end of 2025 has already been set in motion.
Also, the BUSINESS INNOVATION & TALENT EXPRESSION programme was an idea borne by the Entrepreneurship & Skills Development Centre (ESDC)-UNILAG to give the needed support to young entrepreneurs as well as nurturing young innovative Nigerians who are focused on effecting change in the narratives surrounding job creation and betterment of Nigeria economy at large.
For applicants of this programme, there are some benefits attached. These benefits would be explicitly outlined in subsequent paragraphs.
UNILAG Business Innovation & Talent Expression Benefits
A total of about two hundred (200) business ideas and innovations would be selected and below are some of the benefits to enjoy.
- Free registration
- They have their businesses incorporated
- They get to enjoy Free patenting
- Also, they get to enjoy Trade-name and Trade-mark protection
- They get to have access to about N2 million loan which comes with no interest or hidden charges
- They also have access to Free mentorship
- Successful applicants have the needed support for their respective startups
- Successful applicants get Free Admission into the BOI-UNILAG
Also, for successful applicants, there are prizes for the best three applicants. The UNILAG Business Innovation & Talent Expression Prizes in the correct order are:
- 1ST Prize: N2,000,000
- 2ND Prize: N1,200,000
- 3RD Prize: N750,000
How to Apply for UNILAG Business Innovation & Talent Expression
To apply, candidates are required to send in their application online. For more information about the programme, you can go through to Entrepreneurship and Skills Development Centre (ESDC), Faculty of Social Sciences Premises, Behind Creative Arts Department.
You can also Call Jennifer on 07063909510.
Schedule for the Programme
Below are the official schedule for The BUSINESS INNOVATION & TALENT EXPRESSION programme
- Registration for the programme commences officially on – JULY 19th – 31st 2021
- Successful Applicants for The BUSINESS INNOVATION & TALENT EXPRESSION programme would be announced on MON AUGUST 2nd, 2021
- There would be a compulsory 1-day preparatory training which will hold on WED AUGUST 4th, 2021
- First Stage Of Pitching Competition begins on: FRI AUGUST 6th – WED AUGUST 11th 2021
- The final Pitching Competition holds on – FRIDAY 20th AUGUST, 2021
Finally, make sure you follow through with all the information correctly to avoid unexpected issues.