WE are using this medium to inform all the Newly Admitted students of The University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2014/2015 academic session that the school management has announced the screening/registration date which is scheduled to begin from 1st September, to 19th September, 2014.
All the prospective students of UNILAG who have checked their names on the Unilag 2014 Admission List are advised to report at the distance learning institute, University of Lagos by 8.30 a.m each day.
Candidates are expected to come with the following
12 recent passport photographs with the original and four photocopies of the under-listed items:
1. Computer generated screening form (4 copies) to be downloaded from www.unilag.edu.ng
2. JAMB 2014 UTME result slip.
3. UNILAG 2014 Post-UTME result slip.
4. O’ level result certificate (WAEC/NECO) or statement of result with an online version of the result.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age
7. Testimonial from secondary schools attended
8. JAMB Admission Letter
NB: candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by October, 2014 to be eligible for registration and gaining admission into the University.
Warning: Please take note that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent. The mode of dressing should be formal. Candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to
Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not expected at the venue of the registration exercise.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.