WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and more especially all the applicants who applied for Direct Entry Admission into the University of Lagos, (UNILAG) for the 2014/2015 academic session that the school authority has released Admission List.
The Unilag 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission List of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2014/15 Academic Session has been uploaded on the school official portal for checking. Unilag D.E candidates can access the list by clicking on the links below;
How to check: 2014/2015 UNILAG DE Admission List
***************** 2014-2015 DE MERIT LIST
***************** 2014-2015 DE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST
***************** CORRECTION ON 2014-2015 SUPPLEMENTARY LIST
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
* Registration for newly admitted candidates is Scheduled To begin today, Monday, 3rd November, 2014. Candidates Are Advised To Report At The Distance Learning Institute, University Of Lagos By 8:30 A.M Each Day.
* Candidates Should Bring Along 12 Passport Photographs With The Following Original And Four Photocopies Of The Underlisted Items/Documents:
1. Computer Generated Screening Form (4 Copies) To Be Downloaded From www.Unilag.Edu.Ng
2. Direct Entry Slip
3. Jupeb / A’level / Previous Degree Certificates Or Its Equivalent Result Slip
4. O’ Level Result Certificate (Waec / Neco) Or Statement Of Result With An Online Version Of The Result
5. Testimonial From Secondary Schools Attended
6. Certificate Of State Of Origin
7. Letter Of Reference From A Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
8. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration Of Age
9. Jamb Admission Letter
Note: Candidates Must Have Attained The Age Of Sixteen (16) By October, 2014 To Be Eligible For Registration.
Impersonation Is A Serious Offence And Anybody Found Guilty Of This Will Automatically Forfeit His or Her Admission And Will Be Handed Over To The Police/Law Enforcement Agent for Further Investigation.
• The Mode Of Dressing Should Be Formal – Indecent Dressing will not be entertained.
• Candidates Not Properly Dressed Will Not Be Attended To
• Parents/Guardians/Members Of Staff Not Connected With Registration Are Not Expected At The Venue Of The Registration Exercise.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo Folasade Ipaye, Mnim
Registrar And Secretary To Council.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.