The School of Postgraduate Studies Admission List of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released and published online.
WE are using this platform to inform all the applicants that applied for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) postgraduate programmes, that the names of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
How to Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List
Follow the steps outlined below to check the UNIJOS PGD admission list.
- Go to college’s portal @ https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
- Type your “Application Form Number” in the required column.
- Click “Get Start”. Your basic information will be displayed on your screen.
- Select Current Level (900 for Ph.D., 800 for masters, and 700 for PGD).
- If the email is correct, go to the next field otherwise type your current and active email.
- Type an easy-to-remember password.
- Re-type to confirm the password you just typed. (ensure you save your password somewhere)
- Click on Sign UP.
- An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click the link to activate your account on the Students’ Portal.
Recommended: Crawford University Post UTME Form
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.