The University of Jos, UNIJOS Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been Announced.
WE are using this platform to inform all the candidates who made the University of Jos, UNIJOS their FIRST CHOICE institution and scored a minimum of 180 cut-off mark and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the University website will be opened from Monday, 5th August, to Monday 26th August, 2019.
NOTE: According to the management, the deadline for the UNIJOS online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated period will not be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored a minimum cut off mark of 180 and above in the 2019 UTME JAMB examination.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to view the cut off mark for each course before applying.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening
Applicants who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, are hereby inform that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 5th August, 2019 to 26th August, 2019.
Please note that only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos (UNIJOS) as their First Choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Screening
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
→ Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalized dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited JAMB CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
UNIJOS Post UTME Form Closing Date
The University of Jos Post UTME Form deadline is Monday 26th August, 2019.
Update: UNIJOS Admission List Released
The school management of the above named institution has released the 1st batch admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2017/2018 academic session – Click Here to Check Unijos Admission List.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.