The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List of Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out.
THIS is to inform the general public and all the candidates who applied for admission into the University Of Jos (UNIJOS) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the list of candidates who are admitted into the Institution has been released.
Note: The University of Jos Admission list has finally been uploaded on the college’s official portal. You can also check your name on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Admission Checking portal HERE.
See also: UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List
The management of the University of Jos has finally uploaded the list of admitted undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session on their official college’s portal. You can follow the steps below to check your admission status.
- Go to the college’s portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column
- Click on “Get Started” and to view your admission status and commence the registration process.
Alternative, checking of the University of Jos Admission List can be done also via the JAMB Admission Checking Portal. Follow the steps below;
- Go to Jamb website @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login using your “Username” and “Password”
- Scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Select your “Examination Year” and enter your “Registration Number”
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your Admission Status.
Recommended: UNIJOS Registration Procedure for Freshers
Admitted candidates are expected to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Payment
The University of Jos Acceptance fee payment for newly admitted candidates has been released and published online – Admitted candidates can process their acceptance fee payment here
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.