THIS is to inform all the students of The University of Calabar, UNICAL, that the scholl management has announced the payment of Undergraduates School Fees for the 2015/2016 Academic Session for both fresh and returning students.
Please note this is for UNICAL school fees for freshers and returning students
The break down of the fees is contained in the attached .pdf document below;
Unical Payment Procedure
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the college portal (unical.edu.ng) with their Registration Number or Matric Number
2. Generate and Print Bill
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study by clicking here
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
See the attached .pdf files below;
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.