ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
THE University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark And Registration Details has been Announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please Note: The University of Calabar Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 admission exercise is now officially out.
We are using this platform to inform all the prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2019 Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination, JAMB and who have chosen University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session. The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, 27th July, 2019.
Recommended Reading: UNICAL Post UTME Result out
Update: UNICAL Post UTME Date, Time and Venue
The University of Calabar Post-UTME screening date and time-table for the 2019/2020 academic session will commence on the 5th of August, 2019 for only UTME Candidates. Candidates are expected to check the college’s portal from 1st August, 2019 for their venue, date and time.
- Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
Warning: Any applicants who fails to take part in the screening exercise will automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 admission exercise.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, August 5 to Saturday, August 10, 2019.
The UNICAL Post UTME Venue and Seating arrangement is contained on the attached .pdf document below;
How to Apply UNICAL Post UTME Screening (Payment And Registration Procedure)
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN you are to log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. UNICAL Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the homepage, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration for University of Calabar Post UTME will start from Monday, June 17th 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the rush hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Friday, 26th July, 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude test form will shut down by 12.00 mid night on
Wednesday, 17th July, 2019. The Closing date has been extended to Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
source: Unical portal
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.