ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Newest Update: The University of Calabar Post-UTME registration portal will remain open until further notice. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
The University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details has been Announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We are using this platform to inform all the prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2020 Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination, JAMB and who have chosen the University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- All UTME and Direct Entry candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination
- Choose the Institution as their First Choice
Recommended Reading: UNICAL Post UTME Result out
How to Apply UNICAL Post UTME Screening (Payment And Registration Procedure)
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN you are to log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. UNICAL Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the homepage, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration for the University of Calabar Post UTME will start from Monday, 29th June 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Friday 7th August 2020.
Important Notice on UNICAL Post-UTME Screening
- The date for the University of Calabar Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the rush hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude test form closing date will remain open until further notice.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
source: Unical portal
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.