University of Calabar, UNICAL 2016/2017 (Post UTME) Admission Screening Exercise, Eligibility, Cutoff Mark And Registration Details has been Announced.
We are using this platform to inform all the prospective candidates who choose The University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their First Choice Institution in their UTME application for admission into the 2016/2017 academic session that the First Choice screening Exercise has been slated to hold on 11th and 12th of August, 2016.
9am – 4am
For all programmes, Candidates with Scores ranging from 180 – 200
9am – 4pm
For all programmes, Candidates with Scores ranging from 200 and above
Venues for the Screening of Candidates will be made available at the University Campus.
Payment and Registration Procedures
The following options are available:
E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal www.Myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
Unical Microfinance Bank
First city Monument Bank
– On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
– LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
– On the home page, enter your correct 2016 JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
– Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
– Click on login and follow the online instructions.
– Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
– Print out the completed form.
For either option the application fee is Two thousand and Five Hundred naira (N2,500.00) only which covers the screening fee, portal and bank charges.
The UNICAL Admission Screening Registration will Close at 12.000 Mid-Night on AUGUST 06, 2016.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.