The University of Calabar, UNICAL Matriculation Ceremony date, time and venue for students admitted in the 2018/2019 Academic Session has been announced.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the University of Calabar, (UNICAL), that the school management has approved and released the date for its fourth coming matriculation ceremony for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNICAL Matriculation Date 2019
The UNICAL matriculation ceremony has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Date: Wednesday, 20th March, 2019
Venue: Abraham Ordia Stadium
Time: 10:00 AM Prompt.
Note: All matriculating students are expected to be seated at the venue before 8:30 am.
According to the management, only students who have paid their school charges and Dues in their respective Department will be eligible to take part in the event.
Guidelines For Hiring Of UNICAL Academic Gown
(1) Each academic gown shall be hired at the rate of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00 only) and payable to the respective faculty officers (N1,000.00 is refundable).
(2) Payment should be made to the faculty office who upon receipt of the amount shall retain the Identity Cards of the students and issue a receipt of payment.
(3) The faculty officer shall submit the amount receipt (N3,000.00 per gown) to a designated officer of the Students Affairs Division who will issue a receipt to the faculty officer who will in turn present same to the officer in-charge and collect the appropriate number of gowns with effect from Monday, 18th March, 2019.
(4) The students shall return the gown to the faculty officer not later than 4:00pm on Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 and collect the refundable deposit of N1,000.00 and identity card.
(5) Faculty officers are to refund the gowns to the Students Affairs Division not later than 4:00pm on Friday, 29th March, 2019
(6) A penalty of N1,000.00 per day shall be paid by any student who fails to refund the gown as stipulated in 4 above.
(7) Faculty Officers who return the gown after 29th March, 2019 shall do so with the corresponding fine and shall be held responsible for any loss or damage by a surcharge to the value of each gown not returned or damaged.
8. All freshmen are to note that Matriculation is compulsory and should therefore present themselves for the ceremony.
The Vice Chancellor advice all the matriculating students to invite their families and friends to the occasion.
The Nigeriaschool.com.ng team wishes you all the best.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.