The University of Calabar, UNICAL 1st, 2nd batch and supplementary admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published on the college’s portal.
The management of University of Calabar, has released the first, second batch and supplementary admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into its degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Read also: UNICAL Cut off Mark is out
Update: University of Calabar Admission List has been uploaded on the school official portal.
The University of Calabar Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and uploaded on the school portal for checking.
Related: UNICAL Post UTME Screening Result
How to Check UNICAL Admission List online
- Go to the UNICAL Admission Checking Portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission/
- Enter JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Click on “Login” to view your admission status.
Note: Applicants can also check their admission status on JAMB portal.
For Admitted Candidates
1. Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB CAPs portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
2. Candidates are advised to go on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) CAPS website to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
3. Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Procedure
The University of Calabar Acceptance Fee payment procedure for admitted candidates has commenced.
The NigeriaSchool™ wishes you all the best as you check your admission status.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.