The management of University of Calabar (UNICAL) has announced the procedure for payment of acceptance fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the University of Calabar that payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
The UNICAL Acceptance fee is N25,000.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Procedure for acceptance fee payment for NUC and CES programmes.
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and/or University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment
6. Enter your Jamb Registration Number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Login to print your acceptance receipt
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
See also: UNICAL NUC Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.