WE are suing this medium to inform all the Jamb 2014 candidates who made University of Calabar, UNICAL their FIRST CHOICE and scored 180 and above in the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, (UTME) conducted by JAMB, that the University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME 2014/2015 application form is now on sale, and interested and eligible candidates can apply for the screening.
Please take note that Jamb 2014 cutoff mark for the University of Calabar is 180. Candidates who scored below this are not allowed/eligible to apply for the screening.
UPDATE: All the candidates who chose the University of Calabar, UNICAL as their choice should take note that the screening dates has been re-scheduled and you can find it here.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNICAL 2014 PUTME SCREENING
There are two methods of applying/purchasing the post utme form.
– FIRST METHOD
step 1. Locate any branch of Enterprise Bank Plc nationwide.
step 2. And when you get to the bank, request to make payment for University of Calabar Post-UTME 2014/2015 application form.
step 3. And then Pay the sum of N5,550.00 (five thousand, five hundred and fifty naira only) which will cover screening fee, practical questions and bank charges and obtain the payment slip containing a unique Personal Identification Number, (PIN).
step 4. Login into the University website (http://unical.postutme.org) with the generated pin for the post UTME and fill in your personal details. (please find more details on step 2 below.)
– SECOND METHOD: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
This options are for candidates who reside in Calabar, or who can come to Calabar to process it.
Step 1.Unical 2014/2015 Post UTME scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties in obtaining the e-scratch card receipt online:
Pay the stipulated amount (N5,550.00) into any of the following banks.
* UNICAL Microfinance Bank,
* Wema BAnk,
* Enterprise Bank Plc,
* First City Monument Bank.
Step 2. On obtaining the scratch card, candidates should proceed to any internet facility, Logon to the university website at unical.postutme.org
When the site loads up, on the home page, you will be required to select your faculty and department before you enter you JAMB score/Registration number and your scratch card number against the field provided. Click on logon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the form.
Candidates are urged to confirm their entries before clicking on the “submit” button.
After clicking on submit, you are to print the form as evidence of your registration and bring it along to the screening venue.
Download the version of Practice Questions related to your faculty/programme after filling the online application.
SCREENING TIME TABLE of UNICAL 2014 PUTME
The University of Calabar 2014-2015 Post-UTME timetable can been seen/found below.
DAY ONE: FRIDAY 25TH JULY, 2014, 8.00 A.M – 12 NOON
Faculty of agriculture
1. Agric. Economics & extension
2. Animal science
3. Soil science
4. Forestry and wildlife res. Mgt.
Faculty of allied medical science
1. Nursing science
2. Medical lab. Science
4. Public health
Faculty of basic medical sciences
1. Human anatomy
Faculty of clinical science
1. Medicine & surgery
Faculty of science
3. Computer science
7. Electronic & computer technology
8. Applied geophysics
9. Genetics and biotechnology
12. Zoology and env. Biology
13. Fisheries and aquaculture
Faculty of education
1. Human kinetics (physical & health education)
2. Agric. Education
3. Education physics
4. Education biology
5. Education mathematics
6. Education chemistry
Day two: saturday 26th july, 2014, 8.00 a.m – 12 noon
Faculty of arts
1. English & literary studies
2. History & international studies
3. Modern languages (french)
4. Linguistics & communication studies
6. Religious & cultural studies
7. Theatre & media studies
Faculty of law
1. Civil law
Faculty of management science
2. Banking & finance
3. Business management
Faculty of social sciences
2. Geography & environmental science
3. Environmental protection & res. Mgt.
4. Political science
5. Public administration
6. Policy & administrative studies
8. Social work
Faculty of education
1. Adult education
2. Edu. Founds. Guidance & counseling
3. Adu. Admin & planning
4. Business education
5. Special education
6. Education english
7. Education history
8. Education french
9. Education arts
10. Edu. Religious studies
11. Education economics
12. Edu. Political science
13. Education geography
14. Education social studies
15. Education social science
16. Education technology
17. Elementary education
18. Environmental education
19. Library & info. Science
Candidates are expected to come with the following items for the screening exercise
– 2014/2015 original examination UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph – If you don’t have your ORIGINAL JAMB UTME RESULT SLIP CLICK HERE.
– Writing material . i.e. HB pencil, eraser, and a ball-point pen.
* Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
* Any Candidate who fails to take part in the UNICAL 2014 PUTME screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
* GSM handsets, calculators, or any other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening hall. Such materials if confiscated will NOT be returned.
* Parents/Guardians are to stay away from the University campus on the screening days. They should stop by the gate.
* Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
The University of Calabar, UNICAL 2014 Post-UTME Registration closes 12 midnight Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.