No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark and screening date has been announced. The UNIBEN Cut off mark is 200.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/19 Session; will take place between 27th July, 2018 and 11th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Registration deadline is 22nd July, 2018.
The FUTO Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Please Note: Only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2018/19 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 8.00am 4th July 2018 and Midnight of 22nd July 2018.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
FUTO Post UTME Screening Dates
Candidates should go back online on 25th July, 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
The sale and submission of FUTO Post UTME Screening form will closes by midnight of 22nd July, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd July 2018).
Warning: Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd July 2018 will not be screened. Signed
O. A. Oshodin (Mrs.)