ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark and screening date for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. The UNIBEN Cut off mark is 200.
New Update: The closing date has been extended to August 1st. Meanwhile, all the registered candidates are advised to check for their specific screening date and time on 5th August, 2019.
Update: This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form for admission into the Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced fully.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2019 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July 2019 and Midnight of 29th July 2019.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening
The grouping of courses for Screening.
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Candidates should go back online on Monday 5th August, 2019 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIBEN Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of University of Benin Post UTME Screening form will closes by midnight of
29th July, 2019. The deadline has been extended to 1st August, 2019.
Warning: Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.