ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, and screening date for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. The UNIBEN Cut off mark is 200.
Update: This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form for admission into the Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced fully.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 2nd December 2020 and 12th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates Awaiting O’Level result can also Apply.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu, click on Student Portal and Select the WAEUP Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all the required information, and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (16th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
All candidates are expected to be seated, one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Candidates should go back on-line on Wednesday, 25th November 2020 to check for their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
- Candidates are to come with their NCDC prescribed surgical face masks and small-sized hand sanitizers
- NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
UNIBEN Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the University of Benin Post UTME Screening form will close on Thursday, 19th November 2020.
Warning: Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 19th November 2020 will not be screened.