We are using this medium to inform the general public that and most especially all the candidates who apply for admission into University of Benin Post Graduate Degree Programmes for 2012/2013 academic session that the exam date has been fixed on the 8th September.
The Uniben PG entrance examination for some of the programmes has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 8th September, 2012 at the Ugbowo campus of the University.
Important Notice: candidates will be screened in the programmes list below only;
* MBA – Masters in Business Administration (full-time and part-time)
* PDG – Post-Graduate Diploma (Business Administration)
* PGD– Post-Graduate Diploma (Business Management)
* MA – Masters of Arts (English andFine Art)
* MPA – Masters in Public Adminstration LLM – Masters of law
* MPH – Masters in Public Health
Venue of Uniben PG Programme
Applicants should check their acknowledgement print-out for their venues.
Screening Venue: U.D.S.S, University of Benin, Benin City
Requirements For UNIBEN PG Programme
* Applicants should come along with their online Application slip that contains your passport photograph
* Applicants should bring along the following writing materials. HB Pencil, Eraser, Pen. a clean four-figure table
* Mobile Cell Phones and calculators are NOT allowed inside the screening hall.
Reminder: Uniben 2012/2013 Post-Graduate Programme holds on the 8th September 2012.