Latest Update: The general public is hereby informed that the closing date for the University of Benin part-time programme form has been extended to 12th April 2020. While the date for the entrance examination will be conducted on a date to be later communicated. Please be guided.
THE school management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The National Universities Commission (NUC )has approved that the University of Benin to run the following degree programmes:
- A. (English Language and Literature);
- A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- A. (Mass Communication);
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (History); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (French); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Fine Arts); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Edo Language); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Religious Studies); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Biology); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Chemistry); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Mathematics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Physics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Health Education); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Political Science); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education) Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and
Office Technology and Management); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork, and Metal Work Technology); Sandwich
- Sc. (Accounting);
- Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- Sc. (Computer Science);
- Sc. (Statistics)
- Sc. (Public Administration);
- Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the college portal: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission
Note: To complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB accredited Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00 am 19th September 2019 and 12.00 midnight 31st October 2019.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- Click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department, and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgment slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
University of Benin Part-time Form Closing Date (For Part-Time Undergraduate)
Application website closes
Thursday 31st October 2019, The closing date has been extended to 12 April 2020. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
UNIBEN Part-Time Entrance Exam Date
Admission into various programs shall be through the entrance examination which will be conducted on a date to be later communicated. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Please Note: University of Benin Part-Time Past Questions for practicing (optional) are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the Cash Office, Bursary Department, UNIBEN.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.