No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THE school management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The National Universities Commission (NUC )has approved that the University of Benin to run the following degree programmes:
A. (English and Literature);
A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
A. (Mass Communication);
A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
A. (Ed) (History);
A. (Ed) (French);
A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
Sc. (Banking and Finance);
Sc. (Industrial Physics);
Sc. (Computer Science);
Sc. (Public Administration);
Sc. (Social Work)
UNIBEN Part Time Admission Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: uniben.edu. To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Method of Application
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 22nd September, 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
– Visit the university website at: uniben.edu
– Click on Student Portal
– Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
– Enter your Surname correctly, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
– On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
– Enter your Username and the password to login.
– To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
– Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
– To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
– Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
– Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
– Candidates should go back on-line on 26th September, 2017 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 22nd September, 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd September, 2017). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
UNIBEN Part Time Entrance Examination Date
The authorities of UNIBEN has announced the screening date for candidates who applied for part-time admission into the school for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The University of Benin Part Time Entrance Screening Test has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 20th January 2018 as from 12 Noon at the Ugbowo Campus; UNIBEN.
All candidates who applied for admission into the programme are to confirm their exact venue from their Online Application record as from Wednesday 17TH JANUARY 2018 as from 12 NOON.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the school Senate.
How To Print UNIBEN Part-Time Exam Schedule
Step 1: Go to the college portal at: http://application.myuniben.org/exam-results/check
Step 2: Enter your Application Number in the column and
Step 3: Click on “Submit” button to view your details.
UNIBEN PART TIME PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Past Questions for practicing (optional) are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of Three hundred Naira (N300) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.