ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update: The UNIBEN JUPEB form closing date has been extended to Tuesday 17th September, 2019. And the entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 21st September, 2019.
The University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form (also known as FOUNDATION PROGRAMME) for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
The University of Benin, UNIBEN, in collaboration with the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board, (JUPEB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UNIBEN JUPEB (Foundation) Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking for admission into the UNIBEN JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings.
(5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
Read also: UNIBEN Postgraduate Form
How to Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Programme
Interested candidates are to purchase the JUPEB Foundation application forms online from the university portal; www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- Visit the college portal by CLICKING HERE,
- Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK or CLICK HERE to go to the web portal directly.
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2019/2020 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
UNIBEN JUPEB Entrance Examination Date
- Admission into the University of Benin JUPEB programmes shall be through entrance examination which has been scheduled to hold on 21st September, 2019.
- The Screening shall be computer-based test (CBT).
- Applicants should go back on-line on Friday 20th September, 2019 to check for screening day/date, Venue and Time for their examination.
- Candidates are required to fill their Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
UNIBEN JUPEB Form Closing Date
Application Closes at Midnight on
Sunday 1st September, 2019. The University of Benin JUPEB Form deadline has been extended till 17th September, 2019.
Recent entry: UNN Academic Calendar Announced
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.