The University of Benin, UNIBEN Direct Entry Application form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale. See how to purchase UNIBEN DE Form.
The UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 academic session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, will take place on Saturday 24th August, 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements (Eligibility)
- Only applicants who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2018/2019 DE Admission and chose University of Benin as their First Choice are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates must have obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects MUST include English language, Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission
The applications shall commence from 8.00am 9th August 2019 and Midnight of 19th August 2019.
The procedure for the UNIBEN Direct Entry 2019/2020 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select POST UDE ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (This excludes Service Charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Date
The University of Benin Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020 Session has been slated to hold on Saturday 24th August, 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Candidates should go back Online from 21st August 2019 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise
Note: The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All the applicants are expected to be seated before 1 hour before the stipulated time for their screening.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form Closing Date
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form closing date is midnight of Monday 19th August, 2019.