The University of Benin Direct Entry Application form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. See how to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry Form.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for direct entry screening exercises for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The UNIBEN Direct Entry admission screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All applicants are expected to be seated, the latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements (Eligibility)
- Only applicants who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2021/2022 DE Admission, and chose the University of Benin as their First Choice are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates must have obtained at least five(5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects MUST include English language, Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission
The procedure for the UNIBEN Direct Entry 2021/2022 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000.00; (This excludes Service Charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000.00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (from 29th November 2021) to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- Acknowledgment slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Update: University of Benin Direct Entry Screening Result out
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Date
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place from Monday, 6th December to Monday, 13th December 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Applicants should go back Online from the 29th November 2021 to check for the Day, Venue, and Time for their Screening Exercise.
- The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- All the applicants are expected to be seated before 1 hour before the stipulated time for their screening.
- Calculators and Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the screening hall.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form Closing Date
UNIBEN Direct Entry Form deadline is midnight on Sunday, 21st November 2021.
Previous Entry: UNIBEN Post UTME Form | UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Result
Leave a Comment