No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THIS is to inform the general public that the University of Benin (Uniben) Post-Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2015/2016 Session has been scheduled to hold between the 28th October, 2015 and 29th October, 2015 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the Institution.
Related: Uniben Admission List 2015/16 has been released – click here to access it.
Applicants should take note that the UNIBEN D.E Screening Exercise 2015 shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Please note that only candidates who applied through Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) for DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How To Apply
All applications should have completed their registration between Thursday 10th September 2015 and 12:00 Midnight on Thursday, 24th September, 2015.
Procedure for UNIBEN 2015/2016 POST UDE Screening application;
Candidates are advised to have a valid e- mail account before starting the application process. Those who don’t have e-mail address can create one at Yahoo! and it is FREE.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu, when the page loads up, click on Student Portal
2. Click on POST-UDE Screening Test 2015/2016
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
5. On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
6. Enter your username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE
that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and
failure/forfeitures of admission.
9. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
10. A link is displayed ‘Download past questions to practice’
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting
your application on-line.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
12. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidate are to come to the screening centres with the following:
a.Acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule
b.Four figure table (where applicable) Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
c.Candidates should go back on-line on 25th September, 2015 to check for the venue and specific date and time for their Screening
Application website closes by 24th September, 2015 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 24th September, 2015). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.