This is to inform all the candidates who are given provisional admission into The University of Benin(UNIBEN), Edo state Nigeria, has commenced Clearance and registration of her Freshers/Newly Admitted Students, The below guide is for both UTME and Direct Entry 2012/2013 Candidates.
UNIBEN CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION DETAILS
1. The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2012/2013 academic session are required to login at http://unibenkofa.waeup.org with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
2. Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
3. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch
X 1-inch) PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY
EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS WITH REQUISITE
RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEEDTO PAY THE TOTAL
AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF NGN65,000 (NGN45,000 for some courses).
4. Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
5. On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
6. Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
7. Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
8. Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
9. Then click on “PAY” button.
10. If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
11. Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data”option. Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
12. Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
a. Certificates/Statements of result
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB offer of Provisional Admission slip to UNIBEN,
Payment of acceptance fee commenced Monday 22nd October, 2012
13. At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done.
You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
14. Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present itwith online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed itemsa to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographswith red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers.
The original credentials are for sighting duringthe physical clearance.
15. Physical clearance commences Monday 5th November to Friday 23rd November, 2012 at the University Auditorium Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each day.
16. Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates effective from Monday 5th November, 2012.
17. Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form atthe Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited.
The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Article Source: http://unibenkofa.waeup.org
Please share with our friends…