The University of Benin, UNIBEN Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online for checking.
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and all the candidates who applied for admission into the University of Benin, (UNIBEN) that the school management has released the first batch admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the Aspirants who participated in the Post-UTME Admission screening of Uniben and has check their scores are hereby inform that the admission list released has been uploaded on-line and you can check your admission status by following the guideline below;
See also: UNIBEN Acceptance Fee Payment
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
You can only access University of Benin Admission List via JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the guideline below to check yours.
- Go to JAMB Portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile by entering your username and password in the required column.
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab. (scroll down to see it)
- Select your Examination year and Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your admission status.
Note: We will let you know when UNIBEN Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is uploaded on the college’s official portal.
- Go to UNIBEN Admission checking portal at; http://uniben.waeup.org/login
- When the page opens up, enter your Username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the Log-on button to view your admission status.
Note: Candidates are advised to also check their admission status on the JAMB website and click on the “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPs Website, CLICK HERE.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.