THIS is to inform all the students of The University of Benin, (UNIBEN) that the school senate has approved and released its academic calendar for the 1st and 2nd semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the First and Second Semesters Academic Calendar for the 2019/2020 Academic Session as approved by the Senate.
Note: UNIBEN Resumption date is 20th January 2020, while the UNIBEN Matriculation date for freshers will take place on the 4th of May 2020.
Read also: UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation
UNIBEN Academic Calendar
Breakdown of the University of Benin academic activities is as stated below;
- 6/01/2020 – New students come into residence for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- 7/01/2020 – Clearance begin for new students
- 19/01/2020 – Old students come into residence for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- 20/01/2020 – Lectures begin for 1st Semester of 2019/2020 Academic Session
- 20/02/2020 – Students go on Compulsory holidays for a festival of sports
- 12/04/2020 – Students return to campus to continue academic activities
- 03/05/2020 – Deadline for registration and payment of school charges for 2019/2020 academic session
- 04/05/2020 – Matriculation Ceremony
- 29/05/2020 – End of First Semester Lectures for 2019/2020 academic session
- 01/06/2020 – 05/06/2020 Revision (one week)
- 24/06/2019 – Examinations begin in Faculties of Education/Pharmacy/Engineering/Life Sciences/Physical Sciences/Environmental Sciences
- 10/06/2020 – CED Examinations
- 11/06/2020 – 24/06/2020 Other Faculties Examinations (two weeks)
- 25/06/2020 – 30/06/2020 General Studies Examinations
- 01/07/2020 to 14/07/2020 – Students go down for first-semester break (Two Weeks)
- 19/07/2020 – Students come into residence for second semester
- 20/07/2020 – Lectures begin for second semester
- 23/10/2020 – Second-semester lectures end
- 24/10/2020 – 30/10/2020 Revision (one week)
- 02/11/2020 – Examinations begin in Faculties of Education/Pharmacy/Engineering/Life Sciences/Physical Sciences/Environmental Sciences
- 09/11/2020 – CED Examinations
- 10/11/2020 – 23/11/2020 Other Faculties Examinations (two weeks)
- 24/11/2020 – 28/11/2020 General Studies Examinations
- 30/11/2020 – Students go down (End of 2019/2020 Academic Session)
- 01/12/2020 – 14/12/2020 Schools/Faculties/Institutes/Departments/Board of Studies meet to consider 2019/2020 Sessional Results
- 15/12/2020 – 19/12/2020 Business Committee of Senate meets to consider results for lower levels for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- 20/12/2020 – 28/12/2020 Senate meets to consider Sessional Results for higher levels for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- 10/01/2021 – New Students come into residence for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- 12/01/2021 – Clearance begins for New Students.
- 17/01/2021 – Old Students come into residence for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- 18/01/2021 – Lectures begin for first semester of 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Previous Entry: FUKASHERE DE Admission List | OAU Academic Calendar
Please share this info with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
How can I get past questions for post utme plz I need it
Let us know which of the school you need. We are updating ours and will be ready soon.
pls i’ve bin admitted wat re d requirements for the matric and clearance
The screening details will be announced soon.
When will the sales of direct entry form commence?