This is to inform all interested candidates that The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2013/2014 academic session has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 28th September, 2013 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the Institution. All candidates are expected to be seated, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Important Notice:: Only applicants who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be done between Friday, September 12th, 2013 and 2.00 p.m of Tuesday, 24th September, 2013.
The procedure for the 2013/2014 Direct Entry screening application is as follows:
1. Visit the University of Benin official website at www.uniben.edu
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process. If you do not have a valid email account, you can create one with GMail or Yahoo! (it not take more than 5minutes)
3. Click on “Apply”
4. Click on “Register for application” at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your first name as written on the JAMB Registration slip, JAMB Registration number.
6. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
7. On the http://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
8. Enter your Username and the password to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOUR passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
11. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
13. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
(a) Acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule
(b) Four Figure Table (where applicable)
(c) Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser)
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 2.00 p.m on Tuesday, 24th September, 2013 (i.e. all applications must be concluded on-line not later than 2.00 p.m of 24th September, 2013). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.