The School of Advanced Basic and Remedial Studies, University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission form into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply for the UNIABUJA IJMB form below;
The management is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja JMBE programme, which will run for a period of twelve (12) calendar months.
This intensive programme prepares students for the IJMBE examinations. Successful candidates can apply for admission through Direct Entry into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) and other Universities that recognize IJMBE.
UNIABUJA IJMB Courses
Combinations of subjects are available for admission into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to have a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Passes at credit level, including Mathematics and English Language, and three other relevant subjects.
Prospective candidates are advised to visit the college’s portal at www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
How to Apply for UNIABJUA IJMB Admission
Eligible Applicants are required to visit the university website at portal.uniabuja.edu.ng with a valid email and ATM card.
Candidates who meet these requirements can proceed to apply online (ONLY) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
How to Apply
- Go to the college’s portal; https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Click on “Click Here to Apply“
- On the left pane, click on Interim Joint Matriculation Board
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email, and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to the remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and the application number generated and the portal also sends the same application like SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on the “MAIN LOGIN“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- Students who fail IJMB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration, and commencement of the programme, requests for refund of school fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme, or who is dismissed by a report of disciplinary actions.
Read Also: UNIABUJA Post-UTME Screening Form.
University of Abuja IJMB Form Closing Date
The deadline for the sale and submission of forms has been extended to Friday, 20th April 2021.