THE school senate of University of Abuja, UNIABUJA, has approved the Academic Calendar for second semester 2014/2015 session.
The Uniabuja 2015 2nd semester calendar
* 1st April – 2nd May, 2015 (4 weeks) –University Portal open for 2nd Semester Online registration.
* 20th April, 2015 Lectures commences.
* 20th April – 1st August, 2015 (15 weeks Lectures)
* 3rd May, 2015 – 11th May, 2015 (1 week) -Late registration to attract a fee of Five Thousand naira, (N5,000) only.
* 12th May, 2015- Registration closes (Portal closes for registration).
* 6th May, 2015 (6 weeks after the end of 1st Semester Examinations – Senate to consider 1st Semester Results.
* 8th May, 2015 – 15th May, 2015 – Add & Drop forms to be made available for prerequisite courses at the cost of Five Hundred Naira, (N500.00) only.
* 18th May – 18th June, 2015 – Production of Photo albums and Exams slips on Departmental basis by levels.
* 22nd June, 2015 – Distribution of List of registered students and Photo albums to Departments. Also, submissions of downloaded Examination slips by students to their respective Departments.
* 1st July, 2015- Release of Provisional Exam Timetable for 2nd Semester Examination.
* 13th July, 2015- Distribution of stamped and signed exam slips to bona-fide students.
* 14th July, 2015- Release of Final Exams Timetable.
* 15th July, 2015 Moderation of 2nd Semester question papers.
* 3rd -8th August, 2015 –Examination for SIWES Students.
* 3rd -29th August, 2015 -Second Semester Examination (4 weeks) 19th August- 10 Nov., 2015 (SIWES)
* 31st August – 18th October, 2015(7 weeks) end of 2014/2015) Session break
University of Abuja New Session (2015/2016) commences on Monday 19th October, 2015.
Please share this news with your friends on twitter and Facebook.