UMYU Remedial / IJMB Admission List – The list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Remedial and IJMB programme of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Kastina for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
We are using this platform to inform the general public that the management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS), has released the admission list (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch) of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the institution for 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates who took part in the UMYU Remedial & IJMB exercise can now proceed to check their admission status by following the procedure outlined below;
How to Check UMYU Remedial / IJMB Admission List
The UMYU IJMB/Remedial Admission list released can be viewed by following the steps outlined below;
1st Batch: Go to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University IJMB & Remedial Admission List checking portal at https://umyu.edu.ng/first-sbrs-admission-list-2021-2022-session/ to access the names of admitted candidates.
2nd Batch: Visit this page https://umyu.edu.ng/2nd-sbrs-admission-list-for-2021-2022-academic-session/ to access.
3rd Batch: UMYU Remedial 3rd batch list can be accessed here; https://umyu.edu.ng/3rd-sbrs-admission-list-for-2021-2022-academic-session/
Candidates whose names appeared on the list above are expected to come to the School’s Administrative Block for screening with the following documents:
- Original O’ level result(s)
- Letter of Indigene
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of Payment of Application Fee
ALL admitted candidates should take note of the following;
1. Candidates registering for UMYU Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings. The Candidates must also register for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark.
2. Candidates registering for IJMB Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. IJMB candidates are advised to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions.