Information reaching our news desk has it that the all students of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, (UMYU) who have been offered provisional admission into the UMYU Remedial Programme for 2014/2015 Academic session are hereby invited to note the following information as it comes directly from the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Management board:
1. All the new admitted candidate are to complete a payment of Registration fees of Thirty Eight Thousand Naira (38,000) only and it is to be made through any Bank by obtaining Bank Draft payable to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (Pre-Degree School Account).
2. After the payment, the students are to present Bank Drafts to the Centre Co-ordinator for receipts.
3. Also note that no hostel accommodation is available for both male and female students.
4. Then note that students are advised to carefully read the conditions contained in their Admission letters and abide by them.
5. The course registration follows at the centre of study immediately after the student has met all conditions.
6. All the newly admitted students are to note that the course is for a maximum duration of 5 terms.
Abdu Halliru Abdullahi
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.