Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU admission list of candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published on the school portal for checking.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University has published the names of UTME candidates who are offered provisional admission into the university for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
How to Check UMYU Admission List (UTME)
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Admission List (First, Second & Third Batch) has been uploaded on the college’s portal and candidates can check their admission status from the links below.
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Merged UTME Admission List (1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch)
CLICK HERE to check the merged list.
Admitted candidates are expected to do the following:
- Make sure that they upload their O’Level results on the JAMB Portal. (Candidates are advised to visit any accredited JAMB CBT centre to do so.)
- Go to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) website to accept your admission – Click here for details.
Previous entry: UMYU Pre-degree admission list.
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB Portal by following the steps below;
- Go to Jamb website @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login using your “Username” and “Password”
- Scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Select your “Examination Year” and enter your “Registration Number”
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your Admission Status.
Congratulations to all the candidates whose names appeared on the list for the 2021/2022 academic session.