University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) Nursing Admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
This is to inform the general public and all interested persons that the application form for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmmes for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
- Applicants should possess five (5) credits in O’Level (SSCE, WAEC, NECO,) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Programme
Application Form Fee: The UMTH School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission form can be obtained at the rate of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) for SPBPON and Seven thousand, five hundred naira (N7,500.00) for SPBCCN.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
Completed UMTH application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Closing Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN: 2nd May and it will end on 2nd June 2018
- SPBPON: 2nd May and ends on 6th August 2018
UMTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination:
- SPBPON-6th August – 11th August, 2018
- SPBCCN-30th July – 2nd August, 2018
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
See also: BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form