The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) Application form for admission into its school of nursing (SON) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
The management is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing programmme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UMTH Nursing School Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants MUST possess five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. *Note* A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants should be between the age of Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
The UMTH School of Nursing Application Form Fee is Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipts and use the same receipt to collect the application form.
All completed University of Maiduguri nursing program application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s / Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th May to 26th June 2020.
School of Nursing UMTH Maiduguri Exam Date
13th July 2020. The School of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State entrance examination which was scheduled for 13th July 2020 will no longer hold. Applicants will be notified when a new date is fixed.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All inquiries should be directed to the admissions office through the following numbers: 08036789805, 08021461715, or through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.