The University of Ibadan, UI Medical Screening Registration Guidelines For New Students 2016/2017 has been announced.
The school management of University of Ibadan is using this medium to notify all the newly admitted students who have been offered provisional admission into any of the undergraduate programme, that the medical screening exercise will commence when the university resumes for the 2016/17 academic session.
Meanwhile, all the freshers are expected to have registered for their medical screening even before the resumption.
Procedure for UI Fresh Students Medical Screening Guidelines
To register for the Medicals, please follow the steps outlined below;
Step 1. Register and fill your medical form online at the school clinic portal; www.jajaclinic.ui.edu.ng
Step 2. After filing your form, do your X-ray at the center designated to your faculty strictly.
Step 3. Do not come back to the clinic after registration until you receive a text message and an e-mail informing you of the date you have been allocated to come for your medical screening exercise. (Kindly print and bring this e-mail when coming)
* This current UI Medical form is different from the previously filled one on the university website and is the only form going to be use for the UI 2016/2017 student medical screening.
* You are not expected to print this form or any form online. Your medical screening exercise would be done electronically.
Please REGISTER on the JAJA Registration Portal to begin your medical screening registration.
* Registration on the College portal starts on Tuesday, 10th January, 2017
* If you reside outside Ibadan, you do not need to travel down to Ibadan for the registration exercise.
* If you have any inquiry send an email to email@example.com.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.