The University of Ibadan (UI) Business School Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See how to obtain the form below:
The management is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time or Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Full-Time or Part-Time.
Available areas of specialization;
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
The executive MBA has been made flexible to accommodate the Business Executives to break their studies and be certified at every break.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etc at minimum of merit level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimum of merit level.
How to Obtain University of Ibadan Business School Form
Application fee for all programmes is Twenty-five thousand naira (N25,000.00) only.
For complete details on how to apply for the programme, please visit the college portal and click on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal.
UI Business School Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on (6 weeks from publication date). Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is (3 weeks from closing date).
Successful applicants would be notified by e-mails.
- All applicants must satisfy the UI matriculation requirements of five credit passes including English at the Ordinary Level (O/L) at one(1) sitting or six credit passes at two(2) sittings.
- All applicants may be required to take the English proficiency examination at the School of Business, University of Ibadan on (6 wks from publication date).
Read also: University of Ibadan Postgraduate Form