No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
This is to inform all UTME (Supplementary List) & Direct Entry candidates, who have been offered provisional admission into the University of Ibadan, UI, for the 2015/2016 academic session that the Admissions Clearance Exercise has been scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 2 December 2015 and end on Monday, 14 December 2015.
Successful candidates for the UI Admissions Exercise should have paid the N20, 000.00 of UI acceptance Fee payment (this excludes bank charges) Acceptance Fee into the Admission Processing Fee Account at the University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000030). Please keep your teller in a safe place.
Admitted candidates are expected to report to the appropriate designated venues from 8.30 am daily for the clearance exercise. Clearance exercise ends at 2.30 p.m on each day.
To locate the venue of your screening Click here
All Candidates must abide by the clearance roster.
Candidates should come along with the following documents:
- Original and 4 photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter [if available].
- Original and 4 photocopies of University of Ibadan notification of Admission,
- Admission Acceptance Form (login to admissions.ui.edu.ng to download it )
- Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (imprint with passport photograph).
- Original and 4 photocopies of ‘O’ level results – WAEC, NECO, GCE or Cambridge results,
- Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn
- Declaration of Age (Certificates issued by private or religious bodies are not acceptable),
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on letter headed papers (preferably from middle level government employee or clergymen) (Student religious leaders are excluded),
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs, showing frontal facial view. Size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm. Names of the candidate (surname first) should be written at the back of the photographs,
- Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of the sum N20, 000 Admissions Acceptance fee.
- A file with tags
Candidates should login to admissions.ui.edu.ng to download and fill the following forms:
- Medical form,
- Undertaking/Attestation form,
- Admission Acceptance form,
- JAMB form 02 and 03
Candidates are advised to upload and print the required documents before the date specified for clearance.
Please note that parents/guardians are not allowed at the screening venues.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.