No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The University of Ibadan, UI Acceptance Fee Payment And Clearance Procedure for candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
WE are using this medium to inform all the candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University of Ibadan, UI for the 2017/ 2018 session that the clearance exercise commenced on Monday, 27th November, 2017.
UI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Admitted candidates should proceed to the UI admissions portal at www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode.
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the UI clearance exercise:
1. Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions portal.
2. Institution and candidate’s copies of JAMB Admission Letter (This should be printed from Jamb website)
3. Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
4. Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
5. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
6. Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers
8. Original copy of payment receipt for N35,000 Acceptance Fee
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003
Important Notice: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website: www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office on any of the helpline: 08147031889 or send electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UI Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline
The University of Ibadan, UI payment portal will open from Tuesday, 13th February 2018 to Tuesday, 6th March 2018. Please take advantage of it before it is too late.
O.I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Previous Entry: FULAFIA 1st Batch Admission List is out