Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing Form for admission into its basic nursing programme for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), basic nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Note: UDUTH School of Nursing Form 2019 can be obtained at the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
Entry Requirements Into UDUTH School of Nursing
Interested candidates MUST possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB., in the following subject,
- English Language,
- Physics and
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Programme
1. Eligible applicants should visit the college portal @ https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu. OR CLICK HERE to select it directly.
2. Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
3. Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
4. Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to UDUTH cashier and collect receipt.
5. Bring the copy of Remita slip and receipt collected from UDUTH cashier to School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial Number and PIN.
6. Visit www.uduth.org.ng/onlineform2.php and insert the PIN and serial number given to you.
7. Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledge
Please come along with a printed copy of your application from on the date of UDUTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam.
Commence Date: The sale of school of nursing and midwifery, uduth sokoto will commence on 17th June, 2019
Closing Date: UDUTH School of Nursing Form Closing Date is: 31st July, 2019.
Entrance Exam (Written): school of nursing sokoto entrance exam will hold on the 10th August, 2019
Oral Interview: 19th August, 2019
Venue: SON UDUTH Sokoto
For further enquires please contact/call: email@example.com/ 08038724963, 08034361144.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.