UDUSOK Postgraduate Form is out: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
The school management of Usmanu DanFodiyo University, UDUSOK is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-Time and Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The University runs PGD Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / Ph.D. for those that could be upgraded to Ph.D.
The UDUSOK Postgraduate Application forms are available for sale, online, from Friday 29th January 2021 to Sunday 14th March 2021, at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied.
*All Nigerian debit cards are accepted*.
See also: UNIABUJA Postgraduate Form is out
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Programme
Interested applicants should visit the university’s portal at http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedures.
Applicants should also prepare in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the school.
UDUSOK PG Screening Date
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University Postgraduate screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced later.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D., M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc., and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services, and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for the Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
UDUS Postgraduate Form Closing Date
UDUS Postgraduate Admission Form deadline is Sunday 14th March 2021.
For complaints or inquiries, all administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school.
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
Recent entry: FUGUS Post UTME Form.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.