No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK Post-UTME 2015/2016 Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has been announced
- 1 UDUSOK Post UTME 2015 Registration
- 2 Eligibility
- 3 Method of Application
- 4 UDUSOK PUTME Screening Sessions
- 5 DAY I: TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (D. E.)- GROUP E
- 6 DAY 2: WEDNESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (UTME only)
- 7 DAY 3: THURSDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (UTME only)
- 8 Closing Date
- 9 Update: UDUSOK Post UTME Result Out
- 10 Update: UDUSOK Admission List out
UDUSOK Post UTME 2015 Registration
The school management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University is inviting both UTME and DIRECT ENTRY candidates who UDUSOK, as their Most Preferred institution in the 2015 JAMB UTME, to register online for the admission screening exercise.
To be eligible for the PUTME screening exercise, Jamb-UTME applicise, Jamb-UTME applicants MUST scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE/IJMB.
However, Direct Entry applicants for Medicine, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Radiography and Law should not register for the screening.
Method of Application
a. Applicants are required to go to the UDUSOK PUTME portal at http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and fill their details by supplying their Jamb Registration Numbers;
b. Print the form that bears your Transaction ID (Invoice) that you will present at the Bank for payment;
c. Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) only. (This is exclusive of the Transaction fees).
The designated banks for payment are:
After payment, visit the UDUSOK portal above or here; http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and the Transaction ID to print your Application Form.
UDUSOK PUTME Screening Sessions
The UDUSOK Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from Tuesday 8th September to Thursday, 10th September, 2015, at 8:00 a.m. daily.
DAY I: TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (D. E.)- GROUP E
– Direct Entry Applicants for all Programmes (excluding Medicine, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Radiography and Law)
DAY 2: WEDNESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (UTME only)
MORNING – 8:00 A.M. – GROUP A
– College of Health Sciences
– Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences
– Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
– Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
AFTERNOON – 3:00 P.M – GROUP B
– Faculty of Social Sciences
– Faculty of Management Sciences
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Social Sciences)
DAY 3: THURSDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (UTME only)
MORNING – 8:00 A.M – GROUP C
– Faculty of Science
– Faculty of Agriculture
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Science)
AFTERNOON 3:00 P.M – GROUP D
– Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies
– Faculty of Law
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Arts)
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
All eligible candidates are therefore required to visit http://putme.udusok.edu.ng to register for the screening from Tuesday, 18th August, 2015.
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Post UTME 2015 exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th September, 2015.
Update: UDUSOK Post UTME Result Out
Candidates who took part in the screening exercise of Usmanu Danfodiyo University are hereby inform that the result has been released – click here to check yours now.
Update: UDUSOK Admission List out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.