The School of Nursing, University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now ongoing. See full details on how to obtain the school of nursing UCH Ibadan form below:
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic sessions.
The program/course is for a period of three (3) years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered, and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
School of Nursing Ibadan Admission Requirements
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above at the time of application.
- Possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
See also: Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form
How to Apply for UCH School of Nursing Admission
The sale of UCH school of nursing form 2021/2022 will be available beginning from Monday 12th April 2021 through the UCH Ibadan official portal @ https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect a SCRATCH CARD with a PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide, and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
UCH School of Nursing Entrance Exam (Method of Selection)
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standards at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.
UCH Ibadan Entrance Exam Date Schedule
The UCH School of Nursing entrance examination date has been announced. The venue and time of the exercise will also be sent to all the applicants via email/SMS.
The University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Entrance Examination has been scheduled to holds between 12th and 13th July 2021.
VENUE: The Chief Adebayo Akande Hall, UI, Ibadan
Important Instruction to all applicants
- Applicants must attend the examination at the time and date scheduled for them. Anyone who comes earlier than 30 minutes shall not be allowed into the premises.
- Applicants must bring along to the examination venue original copies of the Bank Tellers and Receipts of Payment for the admission form.
- Applicants must bring along to the examination venues 2 printed copies of the acknowledgment slip of their Admission forms.
- Applicants must abide by our MASK POLICY
- Applicants who fail to bring bank tellers/receipts, copies of acknowledgment slips and acceptable masks shall not be allowed into the examination hall.
- MASK POLICY: ALL MUST WEAR MASKS in the venue and throughout the examination
- Masks must either be cotton cloth 3 layers breathable masks or preferably Surgical masks.
- Masks must cover both the mouth and nose completely and fit well around the face
UCH School of nursing form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH) application form are not out yet.
Recent Entry: UITH School of Nursing form out