ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Newest Update: In view of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Related Nationwide Inter-State/Inter-City lockdown, prospective candidates upon payment for UCH Ibadan admission forms are advised to contact the heads of their intended school through the following telephone numbers (listed below) to assist them in submitting their payment Receipts/Tellers online and obtain PIN Code to login into UCH Admission Portal.
The numbers are: Principal, School of Nursing – 08131733574 / 08034007592
School of Nursing, University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now ongoing. See full details on how to apply below:
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic sessions.
The program/course is for a period of three (3) years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
School of Nursing Ibadan Admission Requirements
Applicants should be aged 16 years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
See also: Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form
How to Apply for UCH School of Nursing Admission
The sale of UCH school of nursing form 2019/2020 will be available beginning from Monday 24th February 2020 through the UCH Ibadan official portal @ https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
UCH School of Nursing Entrance Exam (Method of Selection)
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standards at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following interview.
Entrance Exam Date
The UCH School of Nursing entrance examination will be announced in due time. The venue and time of the exercise will also be sent to all the applicants via email/SMS.
UCH School of nursing form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH) application form is not out yet.
UCH School of Nursing Admission Form (Pdf)
Recent Entry: UITH School of Nursing form out