The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and registration details has been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session – See complete registration guideline below;
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is inviting candidates for Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
UAM Post-UTME Eligibility
– FUAM invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 marks and above to their 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise that is slated to commence on 16th September 2020.
See also: FUAM Departmental cut-off Marks | FUAM UTME Admission List
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures shown below to be eligible for the exercise.
- Go to the college’s portal at https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form and correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries and
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await the announcement
FUAM Post-UTME Screening Date
Applicants are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University’s’ portal.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of results, NCE, and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post UTME Form Closing Date
FUAM Post UTME Form deadline has not been announced.
Previous Entry: DELSU Merit Admission List | Fed Poly Ede Departmental cut-off marks
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
please help me out o mine is not going through,what can i do ?
Help o i have gotten every thing since past 5 days now but is not working out, after putting my matric number nd 14 digit is still not working till date, pls help us.
You will have to keep trying and at the same time, contact FUAM to let them know. The closing date is just at the corner.
please what date is fuam post utme test.
The screening date has not been announced.
Pls cum to my aid ooo, if i open the portal, and i insert my matric and pin no. It will nt work i.e it will nt show anytin
is onlline regstration still Going on
Payment for the 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening exercise commences on Wednesday, Sept 6, 2017 and ends on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017.
Please is the registration also for Direct Entrant
I am sure it is for Post UTME candidates only.
Infact I am speechless because Assu was on strike yet things was going on now that the strike is called off nothing is working but when the Assu were still on strike even the post utme form was impossible because the reg. Number was not accepted by the system not to talk of trying to open please what kind of a system are we still going through, after the strike on news it was announced that students will be treated fairly but when and how will this happen?
pls sorry for asking late, can someone still process post utme screening now that is late?
Registration ended on the 19th September, 2017.
What is the closing date for fuam post utme
No closing date yet. But it is better to apply NOW before it is too late.
Will the NLC strike affect this post UTME screening exercise in FUAM?
I need urgent reply, people that want to travel are asking me questions to know please. will the NLC strike affect the post UTME dates/time table?
No. It will likely not affect it.
But in case of doubt, please contact UAM;
Telephone: +234 811 175 3334
Plz my own screening time is 8.00am-8.30am, is it immediately 8.00am that they are going to start.
They might start by 8.00am or a few minutes late. However, you are advised to go before 8am to avoid headache and ‘rush hour’