The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and registration details has been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session – See complete registration guideline below;
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is inviting candidates for Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
UAM Post-UTME Eligibility
– FUAM invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 marks and above to their 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise that is slated to commence on 16th September 2020.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures shown below to be eligible for the exercise.
- Go to the college’s portal at https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form and correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries and
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await the announcement
FUAM Post-UTME Screening Date
Applicants are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University’s’ portal.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of results, NCE, and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post UTME Form Closing Date
FUAM Post UTME Form deadline has not been announced.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.