No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details Has Been Announced for 2018/2019 academic session – See complete registration guideline below;
The school management of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is inviting candidates for Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 Academic session.
– FUAM invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 marks and above to their 2017/18 Admission Screening Exercise.
See also: FUAM Departmental cut-off Marks out
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures shown below to be eligible for the exercise.
To apply, visit the UAM payment page here: https://fees.uam.edu.ng/
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following documents on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB score printout
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
Note: BANK DRAFT AND CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For further directions, visit the college’s portal @ www.uam.edu.ng
FUAM Post UTME Screening Dates
The Post UTME screening exercise of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) will commence on 2nd of October, 2018, at college of Veterinary Medicine Auditorium, South Core. Candidates are advised to check dates allocated to their various programs of study for screening.
Updated: The FUAM post utme screening exercise will commence on October 2nd, 2018 and end October 13th 2018.
The screening date for each of the departments are as stated below;
|1||02/10/2018||AGRIC ECONS & MGT||217|
|4||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE||52|
|8||03/10/2018||B.Sc. FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||338|
|9||B.Sc. HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT||100|
|12||AGRIC SCIENCE EDUCATION||82|
|18||INT. SCIENCE EDUCATION||2|
|21||AGRIC. AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||117||117|
|27||B.Sc. IND. PHYSICS||43|
|36||11/10/2018||B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE||469||469|
FUAM Post UTME Form Closing Date for the 2018/19 session has not been announced yet.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.