Latest Update: FUAM Post UTME Screening Date for 2019/2020 session has been announced. Please find the details below;
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details Has Been Announced for the 2019/2020 academic session – See complete registration guideline below;
The school management of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is inviting candidates for Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
– FUAM invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 marks and above to their 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise that is slated to commence on 9th September, 2019.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures shown below to be eligible for the exercise.
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number as UserName and Payment PIN as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Registration Form available on the University website @ uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment in the Bank or at the college website will commence on 16th August, 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options and they are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following documents on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB score printout
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
For further directions, visit the college’s portal @ www.uam.edu.ng
FUAM Post UTME Screening Date
The Post UTME screening exercise of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) will commence on Monday 9th September, 2019 at college of Veterinary Medicine Auditorium, South Core. Candidates are advised to check dates allocated to their various programs of study for screening.
The screening date for each of the departments are as stated below;
|9th September, 2019|
|10th September, 2019|
|11th September, 2019|
|14th Sept, 2019|
|13th Sept. 2019|
|16th September, 2019||Elect/Elect. Engineering|
|17th September, 2019||Microbiology|
|21st September, 2019||Microbiology|
|19th September, 2019|
|20th September, 2019|
FUAM Post UTME Form Closing Date
FUAM Post UTME Form deadline has not been announced.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.