ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Trinity Polytechnic Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, post UTME (ND), and HND programmes admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session out.
Trinity Polytechnic is a state-owned polytechnic located in Akwa Ibom, the southeastern part of Nigeria.
Trinity polytechnic Akwa Ibom has hereby announced the commencement of the sales of application form for admission into the institution into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the upcoming 2021/2022 academic session.
The application form for both the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) is now for sale. Applicants for Both National diploma(ND) and higher national diplomas (HND) can now Apply for courses of their choice from the numerous programmes available At the polytechnic. Programmes range from Engineering/Technology, Science, Management and Art.
Trinity polytechnic Courses
Some of the Available courses/programmes at the Polytechnic includes
- Art; Architecture
- Biological science; Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory technology.
- Computing; Computer science, computer engineering
- Engineering/Technology: Building Technology, Electrical & electronics engineering, power &machine engineering, instrumental & control engineering, electronics, and telecom engineering, physics, and electronics, etc
- Business and Management; Accountancy, Business Admin/Business Management, estate mismanagement, Public Administration, Mass comm.
- Industrial Chemistry etc.
Trinity Polytechnic General Admission Requirements
Before selecting courses or applying for admission, applicant should be sure they have met the minimum entry requirement needed to be considered for admission. The minimum entry requirement for ND programmes in Trinity polytechnic is as follows.
- SSCE/GCE ordinary level result or its equivalent with 5 credits passes in including Mathematics and English plus other relevant subjects depending on the choice of courses in not more than 2 sittings.
- NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (PRE-ND) results of Programme offered in a polytechnic or similar tertiary technical institution with at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination.
- Sufficient score at the just concluded Unified tertiary matriculation examination(UTME) for the year. This is usually conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) annually.
- The National Business Certificate (NBC) or The National Technical Certificate(NTC) with a pass mark in trade plus 4 other relevant subjects depending on your choice of course.
- Enhanced placement might be given to Advance National technical certificate (ANTC) holders in the ND programme given that they have good grades in the ANTC examination and also met the minimum entry requirement into the ND programme of their choice.
There are relevant subjects to be passed depending on the choice of study. English and Mathematics are compulsory for most of the programmes available at the Institution.
SSCE/GCE O’level holders must have at least a credit pass or it equivalent in English and mathematics and 3 other relevant topics chosen from:
For Science/Engineering/Agricultural programmes:
- Agricultural Science/Health
- Further Mathematics
- Technical Drawing/Fine Arts
- Metal Work/General metal work
- Auto Mechanics
- Wood Work
- Government/Civil education
- History etc.
Others include; religious studies, clothing, and textile, food, and nutrition e.t.c
Candidates will enrol for ND programme that aligns with the 3 other subjects that that the candidates must have chosen.
- A pass grade in relevant trade and passes in English Language, Mathematics, and 3 other relevant subjects in (1) above related to the course of study in National Business Certificate (NBC) or National Technical Certificate(NTC) or their equivalents.
For Higher national diploma (HND) programmes, A National Diploma (ND) certificate from any recognized tertiary institution is acceptable.
How do you apply to Trinity polytechnic Akwa Ibom state for the upcoming 2021/2022 session? Simply follow the steps outlined below;
How to Apply for Trinity Polytechnic Admission
For interested Candidates, Application to Trinity polytechnic Akwa Ibom for 2021/2022 session has started. Prospective Aspirants have 2 ways to apply to the institution depending on their choice. The 2 ways are:
- Application through Online payment.
- Application with Scratch card.
Step by step guide on how to Apply through Online payment.
Application through Online payment for Trinity polytechnic is done with the use of an ATM card or any other online banking payment method. For the purpose of this article, we will be using ATM card method. Below are the steps on using ATM card for online payment
- Ensure that your ATM card is activated for online transaction if otherwise contact your bank customer care for help.
- Visit the school portal and click on apply online
- Use a valid email address and a phone number to access.
- Your AppID will be sent to your mobile number then click on Register button
- All instructions are simple and clear. Follow them to complete your payment on the Paystack Payment platform.
- Ensure the phone number you register your ATM with is within reach as a One time password(OTP) might be sent to the phone number. The OTP will be input on the Paystack payment platform to complete your transaction
- If your transaction is successful, A message containing the details of your next step will be sent to you. Follow the instructions to complete your online application form.
- Please ensure to save and print a copy of your completed application form.
Step by step guide on Application with Scratch card.
- To apply using a scratch card, candidates will have to purchase a scratch card from any of the approved locations. You can get approved location from here
- After successfully purchasing the scratch card, visit the school portal and click on *APPLY FOR ADMISSION WITH SCRATCH CARD.*
- You will need to Enter the scratch card details. This includes the Card serial number and PIN
- Use a valid email address and phone number
- Your AppID will be sent to the phone number you use for registration.
- Click on the Register button
- Follow all other instructions to complete your online application form.
- Save and Print a copy of your online application form.
After successful application, if admitted, a text message will be sent to your phone number informing you of your admission into the polytechnic. If you get to the stage, CONGRATULATIONS. What next to do?. Follow the below steps
- Visit the school portal. Check the admission page, you will see your admission letter, click and print in coloured. (Use prescribed paper:, mostly white concord paper).
- Enter the Pin and serial number sent to you through text message during your online application process.
- Your admission letter remains invalid until taken to the administrative department for Registrar’s stamp.
- Visit the school MIS Unit to enquire about acceptance fee.
- Pay acceptance fee through the school portal using the REMITA platform
Note: the acceptance fee is non-refundable).
- Upon successful payment, your student portal ID details will be sent to phone number. You can then access the student portal platform on the school website to print your acceptance form
- Follow other instructions as directed by the institution to complete your registration
For further enquiries, Contact the admission desk of the institution.
We wish you well in your academic pursuit.